Jane Doe attorneys are happy to speak at community and professional events on a myriad of topics related to sexual abuse, the law, and non-profit organizations.
Events we have spoken at in the past include:
- Church gatherings (women’s groups and entire congregations)
- Mental health professional association meetings
- Criminal justice agency staff meetings
- Non-profit staff training sessions
- Conferences for social service professionals
- Business networking meetings
- Receptions for professional women
- High school and college/university classrooms
- Public health and outreach events on college/university campuses
A Jane Doe lawyer is happy to talk with you about your upcoming event and see if we can tailor something to meet your speaker needs. To submit a request and schedule a phone call with a speaker, please click HERE or on the button below.