Sexual violence survivors may be faced with any number of legal issues. Some issues follow the traditional perception of the legal system while others tend to catch survivors off guard. At Jane Doe, lawyers are available to help survivors with any legal issues that arise in the aftermath of sexual violence. Our most popular areas of practice include the following:
- Orders of Protection (“Restraining Orders”)
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Healthcare Planning and Estate Planning
- Criminal Justice Witness Representation
- Child Advocacy and Representation and Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) Services
Don’t See What You Need?
Jane Doe understands that not everyone’s needs fit into our established programs of service. Unique situations do not preclude anyone from services at Jane Doe. No-cost attorney consultations are available to anyone with legal questions related to sexual violence.
For information on any of Jane Doe’s services, please call 314.329.5339.
If you have been impacted by sexual violence and want to schedule a safe time to speak with an attorney, please click here to visit our online scheduler.