Sexual violence survivors may be faced with any number of legal issues. Some issues follow the traditional perception of the legal system while others tend to catch survivors off guard. At Jane Doe, we are available to help with any legal issues that arise in the aftermath of sexual violence. Our most popular areas of practice include the following:
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Orders of Protection (“Restraining Orders”)
- Criminal Justice (Reportg, Prosecution, and Crime Victim Compensation)
- Long-term Prevention and Planning
- Social Security Disability
- Sexual Assault on High School and College Campuses
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Child Abuse and Protection
- “Safe At Home” Address Confidentiality
Don’t See What You Need?
Each survivor has their own story. Not everyone’s needs fit into well-defined categories. Unique situations do not preclude anyone from services at Jane Doe. Services are available to anyone with legal questions related to sexual violence. If what you need is not listed above, contact our office at 314-329-5339 to talk with an attorney about your specific situation.
Do you need help?
The first step is either a phone call with a lawyer to make sure we can help you reach your goals. Call our office at 314-329-5339 between 9am-7pm CT, Monday-Friday, or click the button below to be redirected to our scheduler.