Jane Doe Advocacy Center is a legal service center for those impacted by sexual violence.
What does that mean?
It means that when sexual abuse takes you to court for any reason, a lawyer is here to help you navigate the system.
The most common issues that our clients face are:
- Child Custody and Child Support
- Orders of Protection (“Restraining Orders”)
- Criminal Justice (Police Reports and Prosecution)
- Long-term Prevention and Planning
- Crime Victim Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Sexual Assault on College Campuses
- Child Abuse and Protection
“Do I qualify if I have a job?”
Yes! If you identify as a survivor of sexual abuse of any kind then yes, you qualify for help at Jane Doe. This holds true even if the abuse was not reported. While income-based financial assistance is available, qualification for services is not based on income.
Do you need help?
The first step is a no-charge telephone consultation with a lawyer to make sure we can help you reach your goals. To do this, call our office at 314-329-5339 between 9am-7pm CT, Monday-Friday.
If you you would rather pre-schedule a safe time to speak with an attorney, please click here or use the button below to visit our online scheduler.